The fighter is an expert in physical combat. A master of many weapons. This warrior strikes fear into the hearts of his foes!
WHAT ARE FIGHTERS TRADITIONALLY IN MMOS?
Warriors are known to be the no brain all brawns class who swings an axe or protects with a shield, though Intrepid studios have steered clear from that norm. As they take on the warrior, it is more of a universal physical class that has an array of physical skills to help buff and inspire their allies with their skilled prowess on the battlefield.
Also offering shouts and banners to place for an AOE utility option can specialize in. If dealing damage is more of your forte, then a wide range of weapon mastery is probably going to be at the fighter’s disposal.
FIGHTERS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT
They could specialize in four different weapon types that gives them additional benefits for actually wielding for weapons. Range damage is not out of the question as they do state that dealing damage from range will still be possible.
There is no indication that the classes have a resource bar except for mana. WoW has their rage system which essentially is an energy bar with a maximum of 100. While Guild Wars 2 has their own adrenaline bar that had the same concept being hit or hitting enemies increased your adrenaline at the bar had three levels.
CONCEPT ABILITIES FOR FIGHTERS
- Rush. It makes the warrior rush towards a target upon reaching them, deal damage, and knock them down.
- Whirlwind. Spin your weapon around at high speed while dealing damage to all foes around you for moderate damage.
- Battle Shout. Inspire your allies around you with a battle cry while increasing their damage for a short duration.
FIGHTER’S SECONDARY ARCHETYPES
- High Sword (Warrior + Cleric)
- Weapon Master (Warrior + Warrior)
- Hunter (Warrior + Ranger)
- Shadow Blade (Warrior + Rogue)
- Blade Dancer (Warrior + Bard)
- Spell Sword (Warrior + Mage)
01:22 The Wiki Description
01:37 The Warrior
02:34 Weapon Specialization in WoW
05:16 Battle Shout
05:26 The Monk
06:11 Secondary Archetypes
07:06 Subscribe for a New Video Every 2 or 3 Days!